Thank you for purchasing your tickets for The Haunted Factory!
We’re excited to have some fresh meat! If you didn’t receive your Ticket Confirmation email, and it isn’t in your email spam folder, please email Tickets@TNHauntedFactory.com and provide the date, email, and name for your purchase and we will get back to you.
We’ve added a few things to remember below. These rules and details make sure that EVERYONE has a great visit to The Haunted Factory, especially you!
When planning your visit, please keep in mind the following details:
- Parking is $3 (CASH ONLY) per vehicle. We strongly encourage carpooling, as our parking and space is limited.
- If you purchased General Admission tickets on either Saturday or Sunday, please understand that this is a High Demand event and there will be a wait. If you want to minimize your wait, the best thing you can do is Arrive Early! Victims typically begin lining up around 6PM. You can also upgrade to FAST PASS tickets, if you prefer not to wait.
- NO SMOKING. NO DRINKING. NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND are permitted on the property.
- FLASHLIGHTS and FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY ARE NOT PERMITTED INSIDE THE HAUNT. (You’ve been warned!)
- Please also familiarize yourself and/or your group with all of our Warnings & Disclaimers. Safety and security is very important to us, and we just want to make sure we’re all in this to have some scary fun!
- If you need directions, please visit our Directions Page.
WE’LL SCARE YOU THERE!
Enter At Your Own Risk! We do not set an age limit. However, please know that our attraction is meant to terrify and frighten. NO REFUNDS will be given for ANY REASON, including guests who are too frightened to finish the walkthrough. You must read our Warnings and Disclaimers before purchasing your tickets.